1. Collection of Data
We may collect Data about our clients, prospects and visitors. Your Data is collected when you browse our website, contact us via email, phone or in person or through our website. Data we collect fall into the following categories:
- Identification information
- Contact information
- Browsing information
This Data is gathered directly from you via the contact form and direct communication with us. Browsing history is collected via automated methods.
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We process Data you provide directly to us, in particular when you correspond with us or talk to us in person or by phone.
1.2. Data We Collect Automatically when You Use our Online Services
When you access or use our online services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to Our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
1.3. Information We Collect Automatically through Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
- To improve our online services;
- To remember you, for your convenience, when you use our online services.
1.4. Third Party Cookies
When you access or use our online services , one or more cookies from third party are likely to be placed on your equipment. We inform you that we have no access and cannot exercise any control over third party cookies. However, we will endeavour to process the information collected on our online services in compliance with the GDPR and undertake to implement appropriate measures for securing and protecting the confidentiality of the Data.
2. How We Use the Data
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
- provide, maintain and improve our services
- provide and deliver the service you request
- respond to your comments and questions
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our services
- personalize and improve the services we provide
According to the GDPR, each Data processing is performed on one of the following legal basis:
- your consent
- the performance of the service requested by you
3. How We Share Your Data
In response to a request for information if we are required by, or believe disclosure is required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities.
We are committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep your Data secure. Our technical, administrative and physical procedures are designed to protect Data from loss, theft, misuse and accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, use and destruction. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
5. Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) individuals have the significantly strengthened rights to:
- obtain details about how their data is processed by an organisation or business;
- obtain copies of personal data that an organisation holds on them;
- have incorrect or incomplete data corrected;
- have their data erased by an organisation, where, for example, the organisation has no legitimate reason for retaining the data;
- obtain their data from an organisation and to have that data transmitted to another organisation (Data Portability);
- object to the processing of their data by an organisation in certain circumstances;
- not to be subject to (with some exceptions) automated decision making, including profiling.
6. In the Event of a Breach
Every precaution will be taken to avoid a breach of your Data, but if such a breach should occur, it will be documented, assessed as to its severity and appropriate action taken in accordance with the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2018.